Functional medicine can help identify genetic and constitutional weaknesses with solutions to overcome them
Functional medicine consultations use a combination of laboratory testing, genetics, questionnaires, with symptoms to evaluate health using parameters that strive to optimize self-healing. Functional medicine is a modern healthcare approach embraced by western-allopathic doctors, nurse practitioners, chiropractors, naturopaths, and acupuncturists.
Body-Feedback testing techniques integrate with functional medicine to create a highly effective personalized approach to overcoming health challenges and promoting longevity. Body-Feedback testing can be utilized with essential oils, nutritional supplements, and Chinese herbal medicine. Results are monitored using laboratory testing and symptom relief.
Functional medicine consultations utilize technology-driven laboratory testing to identify the causes of health challenges and monitor treatment results. Michelle currently works with a variety of labs to meet the individual needs of her clients.
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory’s GI-MAP creates personalized treatment protocols to address digestive system dysfunction. This is the only lab in the United States exclusively using qPCR technology for advanced comprehensive stool testing, which is used routinely in clinical and academic research because it provides highly-accurate quantification, as well as high levels of sensitivity and specificity.
- Functional Genomics Analysis for DNA analysis to identify potential nutritional deficiencies and genetic weaknesses. These reports provide genetic information related to nutrition and general health for an individualized approach to longevity. Information is highly confidential and not shared with any other organizations.
- Great Plains Laboratory offers various tests, including the Organic Acids Test (OAT), which looks at 76 markers to identify hidden factors compromising health, the MycoTOX profile to analyze mold exposure, other tests for toxic metal and non-metal exposures.
- Precision Analytical’s Dutch Hormone Testing uses dried urine to evaluate how the body utilizes hormones to understand better sex and adrenal hormones, melatonin and cortisol awakening response, and the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. Cycle mapping testing is available for fertility enhancement and irregular menstrual cycles.
Chinese herbal medicine combines with functional medicine and Body-Feedback for exceptional results
Chinese herbal medicine and Body-Feedback testing techniques were developed using the same diagnosing methods to work together easily. Choosing classical herbal formulas based on constitutional weaknesses rather than individual symptoms allows for maximum healing potential.
The quality of Chinese herbal formulas varies greatly as with other holistic remedies. Herbal formulas with higher quality raw materials will test more favorably than the identical formula with lower quality raw materials. Using Body-Feedback, your body will tell you which brands and which raw materials are best for you.
Body-Feedback testing methods can indicate when to rotate herbal formulas based on the menstrual cycle phase or the time of day. Testing results can also confirm the best dose and compatibility with other supplements and herbs.
Michelle Meramour began studying functional medicine in 2007. She is considered a leader in integrating her classical Japanese-style acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine with functional medicine. Michelle adapted her Body-Feedback system to identify corresponding testing locations for abnormal laboratory testing and choose beneficial supplements. Body-Feedback can further identify which nutritional supplements, Chinese herbs, and essential oils will support key systems in the body. Michelle uses laboratory results to confirm the Body-Feedback techniques’ effectiveness in choosing acupuncture points, essential oils, herbs, and supplements.
Reveal the best way to nourish your body, mind, and soul with Body-Feedback
Body-Feedback techniques combined with functional medicine testing can help identify genetic and constitutional weaknesses by analyzing the following systems:
- The cardiovascular system
- The circulatory system
- The digestive system
- The elimination system
- The endocrine system
- The immune system
- The musculoskeletal system
- The nervous system
- The reproductive system
- The respiratory system
Call 608-535-9144 or email email@example.com to inquire how Body-Feedback with functional medicine can benefit your health and expand your practice.