Treating a Variety of Conditions with Body-Feedback™
Looking at health from a new perspective – actually listening to what your body needs – can bring insight, boost progress, and improve quality of life safely. When you learn how to listen and support your body you can remove hidden factors that negatively impact your health. You can focus on the key nutritional supplements, essential oils, and holistic treatment options that support your allopathic care and any pharmaceutical medications you may be taking.
By changing the focus – from battling a disease or fighting a war inside your body to supporting self-healing and enhancing other treatment options – progress becomes easy. Supporting the acupuncture meridian system has proven effective for thousands of years as evidenced by the longevity of Chinese medicine.
Self Healing Begins with a Balanced Meridian System
When the acupuncture meridian system is balanced, the body strives for self-healing no matter what condition or disease you may be struggling with. Body-Feedback techniques are designed to be used in conjunction with other treatment options you are receiving for your medical condition.
Working with a licensed holistic healthcare provider, such as Michelle Meramour, can help you navigate conditions and diseases that require extra attention. If serious health complications are not an issue and you are looking to support general health and improve your quality of life, then the Body-Feedback Self-Care Book Series is ideal for you.
Michelle Mearmour’s Approach to Disease
Michelle follows the ancient Chinese approach to wellness by addressing the whole person. Treatment options include:
- Addressing the emotional aspects of disease and creating an empowering outlook regarding the quality of life and affirmations;
- Nutrition and dietary recommendations that fit within your lifestyle and budget;
- Body-Feedback style acupuncture treatments to address the root meridian imbalances compromising health;
- Key nutritional supplementation or Chinese herbal formulas to address root meridian imbalances or DNA weaknesses;
- Essential oil recommendations to support the meridian system and emotional health;
- Suggestions for healthy exercise and lifestyle routines to support quality of life;
- Self-care acupressure routines or magnet therapy to support a balanced meridian system.
Reclassifying Disease with Body-Feedback
Using your body’s own feedback system to guide the healing process, Michelle will help determine how the nutritional supplements, herbs, or essential oils you are currently taking are affecting your liver, gallbladder, immune system, and meridian system. Michelle will investigate which nutritional supplements you best respond to and if there are current supplements you can remove from your daily routine.
Second Michelle will look for a few additional key supplements, essential oils, or herbs to balance and strengthen the meridian system. Michelle then uses ancient acupuncture point prescriptions to correct the root meridian imbalances for long-term results.
Further, Michelle will review your diet and lifestyle to see what might need to change or what you can add to support your individual needs. For people with complex health concerns, auto-immune diseases, and digestive complaints, Michelle may recommend functional medicine testing such as food intolerance testing or DNA gene mutation testing to ensure every angle to improve health is looked at. She can also review additional labs, hormone evaluations, and stool testing that you may have had. Michelle may recommend you follow up with your primary care physician if there are any red flags in your lab work.
Finally, Michelle will create both an aggressive treatment approach and a conservative treatment approach for you to choose from that she believes will provide results. The difference in the treatment approaches generally lies in the length of time it takes to see results and whether any additional testing is needed. Michelle will work with your lifestyle and budget to support you in dealing with any condition with which you may be challenged.
Health Conditions and Body-Feedback™
Body-Feedback uses Chinese medical theory, anatomy, and treatment principals to support self-healing and is safe to use in conjunction with traditional Western care for the following conditions:
- Neurological disorders
- Back pain and spinal stenosis
- Disc herniation
- Headaches and migraines
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow or golfers elbow
- Injuries, sprains, strains, tendonitis
- Low back pain
- Muscle pain, stiffness, and weakness
- Respiratory System Disorders
- Bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis
- Common cold
- Allergy symptoms
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Acute and chronic colitis
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Acute bacillary dysentery
- Acute duodenal ulcer
- Chronic duodenal ulcer
- Gastric hyperacidity
- Irritable bowel and colitis
- Acute and chronic indigestion
- Gynecological Disorders
- Benign amenorrhea
- Benign irregular menstruation
- Menopause syndrome
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Psychological Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Appetite suppression
- Withdrawal from street and pharmacological drugs